Our client is currently recruiting for a Trainee Electrician for a project taking place in Bedford.
A copy of the Job Description can be seen below.
To apply: Please send a copy of your CV to: [email protected]
Salary: £8.50 per hour dependant on experience
Hours:- 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday.
Closing date for applications is: 31st January 2018
Interviewing: All successful applicants will be contacted directly by our client to arrange an interview etc. Consensus HR are purely acting as a recruiter who advertise the job and then forward all received applications to the company recruiting who make the decision on who to take forward for interview. All successful applicants would have been contacted by Tuesday 7th November 2017.
|Electrical Installations & Lighting Design Company
| Role Title: Trainee Electrician – Self Employed
| Reports to: Electrical Foreman
| Reportees: No Reportees
| Location: Bedford – MK42 0FT
- Assisting the electricians with installations in domestic, commercial or industrial premises. Duties include: chasing walls out, help pulling cables round the premises and assisting putting containment work up such as tray, trunking and conduit and pulling armored cables in etc.
- Ensure adherences to CDM requirements
- AV Wiring & containment.
|Competencies required for role:
- Stakeholder Orientation – Provides a prompt service to customers
- Active Analysis & Decision Making –Works to agreed Objectives & Standards
- Continuous Improvement – Introduces ideas to improve efficiency
- Developing Self & Others – Takes personal responsibility for self development, helps others to develop
- Working Together – Co-operates with others and has ability to work flexibly as part of an established team
- Communication – Impacts positive on others both internal & external to the company by communicating clearly & effectively both verbally & in writing
|Qualifications and experience required for this role:
- 1-2 years electrical experience
- Must be able to provide DBS paperwork
- PASMA Card
- Must have a valid CSCS Health & Safety card
- Applicants must have an NVQ Level1 in Electrical Installations
- Demonstrates a motivate can do attitude with an eagerness to learn. Can work either independently or within a team and uses own initiative when needed.
- 5 million Public Liability insurance
- Full Driving License & own transport (Preferable)
|This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement to the changes.