Welcome to our November 2018 monthly HR newsletter. In this month’s newsletter we discuss:
- Philip Green & sexual harassment.
- Possible £1m payout for fight at office party.
- Uber drivers in the UK are owed almost £11,000 in wages
- Famous brands & complaints of sexism
- Guidance on Mental Health in the Workplace.
- Christmas is coming, preparation is key!
- 10 HR tips
- British workers under more pressure than any time in the last 25 years.
- Holiday booking just got easier….
- Amazon has listened to the critics
If you would like a full copy of our newsletter please contact us using this link giving us your consent under the new GDPR regulations.
Do member’s of your team need any development? Our next Management Development Workshops scheduled are:
2nd April 2019 – Leadership & Delegation –
This course is designed for Business Owners, Managers, Supervisors or Team Leaders who need a better understanding of how and when to lead & delegate. This practical course provides an insight into one of the core skills all managers must possess – leadership & delegation. As well as exploring what to delegate and when, it will also provide vital coaching tools and techniques that are fundamental to leading & delegating effectively.
9:30am – 3pm – for further information and to book, click here
2nd July 2019 – Coaching Skills in the Workplace– 9am – 3pm – for further information and to book, click here
1st October 2019 – Employee Lifecycle – Tuesday October 1st 2019 –
This course is designed for Business Owners & members of the management team an will go through all areas of the employee lifecycle and the importance / possible repercussions to business of not completing correctly.
9:30 – 3pm – for further information and to book, click here