Welcome to our June 2019 edition of the Consensus HR monthly Newsletter.
In this months edition we talk about:
- biz4Biz Awards 2019 – Finalist – Thank you
- Deliveroo set to create 70,000 jobs in the UK restaurant sector
- EU Settled Status – Progress report
- BT to hand 100,00 employees £50 m in shares
- Employers must record Working Time
- Female unemployment rate lowest since 1971
- British firms having to increase salaries
- When it comes to hiring, we are often in the dark
- Cost effective cloud based HR software
We are a personal, unique HR & Employment Law service, helping employers who cannot support their own in-house Human Resources department. Our monthly packages are designed to be affordable and scales with your business as you grow.
We hold the highest Employment Law qualifications (Level 7) with our Chartered Institute and all our advice is fully professionally liability insured and accredited by the CIPD and other leading professional bodies, including the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.
We have a range of experiences within all UK business sectors both front & back of house from fast footfall, high turnover retail, hotels & catering , pharmaceuticals to Post Production & Advertising.
We are based in Baldock, Hertfordshire and cover surrounding areas including Bedfordshire & Cambridgeshire. Get in touch today to see how Consensus HR can help.
Below are all the services that we offer. We offer services under a range of monthly packages, which you can find out about by clicking here.